Saturday, January 09, 2010

Valentine

It's really quiet here this morning. I couldn't sleep, so I very quietly came upstairs to the studio. I wanted to make a card for you today using the new Cricut cartridges, but at 4:40am it is really loud. I decided to open the stamp draw and pull out whatever was on top. It was an old SU set called "Hope is", which worked well for a Valentine card. I used a MS border punch and Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink. The paper is DCWV "sweet" stack. This is one of those card sketches you could really embellish more if you wanted.
Tonight is video night, so I have to decide which one of these new cartridges I can show you. Honestly, there are soooo many images to choose from I struggle picking just one.
I think I am really going to get a lot of use out of these. I did buy the SCAL program and I am in the process of learning how to put it to good use. I have to be honest I really like the idea of looking up an image on the Gypsy and click size and cut you got it. I am not sure how quick the SCAL is going to be for me but I will give it a good try and from all I have read once you really get good at it your would never have to buy another cartridge. What would I do with my "cricut cash stash"?!? hee hee
Have a great weekend and stay WARM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment