Thursday, January 14, 2010

Valentine for Odie


Not sure what is going on with the videos, none of them are showing up today??? I will have Steve check it out tonight. Sorry...
I have decided that I need to start using more of my embossing folders! There are many I have never used. I just got 16 new one and ordered the new Asian and Sweetheart ones, which made me realize how many I actually have. Oh my! let's not put that number out there, Steve does look at the blog. LOL Anyway, I am going to start making at least one card a week using an embossing folder. I am starting at the beginning of the alphabet, since that's how I have them filed. This is the Cuttlebug Argyle and the stamp is from Cat's Pajamas I just love this dog stamp, it reminds me of my Odie. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment