Friday, January 29, 2010

Thinking of you

Hey it' Friday! I have an action packed weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow is the big Girl Scout Scrapbooking Crop. My best friend, Rose, came all the way from Greenville, South Carolina to help me with it. Now, is that love or what? Of course, we plan to do some fun stuff in the studio and shop in between LOL. She brought some awesome pages she has done, so Steve will take some pics and I will post them in the next few days.
Here is another "embossed" card. I used the basket weave Cuttlebug folder on the background, inked it up with Distress Walnut ink and spritzed it with Glimmer Mist, Tattered leather. The little squares are each embossed with a different Crafts Too You folder, butterflies, daisy and the leafy tree. I got from these at www.Cropstop.com. You remember those are the ones that are from the UK, exclusive to CS. ( they just got more in, the first group sold out quickly.) The stamp is an old one from Hero Arts. If you love the embossing folders like I do check Cropstop, she has pics of all the new releases from Cuttlebug, Quickutz, Tim Holtz and Sizzix, and she offers bundle deals! Did you know Tim Holtz also has new Mover and Shaper dies that will work in any of your movers and shapers dies from Sizzix? That guy is everywhere! I just love his stuff. I especially like those new embossing folders of his that have matching stamps. Well, enough for today, I hear Rose moving around out there and we've got stuff to do. Check out the new video on YouTube I did for CropStop. Have a great weekend I'm going to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment