Friday, January 22, 2010

Sympathy Card

Well, last night all the videos were working, now it doesn't seem to be working again. There is something BAD going on with the Blogger site. I reported it but.... I am sorry. I'm checking into switching to a web site or another blog server and putting the videos on YouTube. I'll make sure to let you all know as soon as we make the decision. Thanks for hanging in there with me!
This was a fun card to make. It took a little more time to do the background, so let me tell you how I did it. I used one of the Spellbinders Impressabilites embossing plates. I taped it down with painters tape and them used the Distress Inks to color the background then ran it through my Cuttlebug. After embossing I highlighted the raised parts with black ink. I then used a Spellbinder die to cut the piece for the verse to be stamped on. The stamp is from Verses Rubber Stamp Co. (I'm on their Design Team) and they have lots of awesome verses, check them out. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment