Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ethan scrapbook page

Here is a little change for you today. This is a scrapbook page made with the products in a kit. I normally don't get kits, but this was perfect for a boy page. I did it quite awhile back so I don't remember who does it, but if anyone needs to know let me know and I will pull it out of the scrapbook and find out. Have a great day and don't forget more to come!!!
I have to tell you, the response to CropStop has been awesome. I am going to really enjoy being a part of the CS family! Make sure to check out www.cropstop.com, Haylie Jo has lots of the new releases from CHA! I am especially anxious to get the new embossing folders from Tim Holtz and Quikutz, of course I have already pre-ordered them!!!! Hurry and order yours they are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Peggy! Hope to see more videos.

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete