Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Cuttlebug Folder


I know! I know! more Cuttlebug folders? Of course! There are several stores that are given special privileges by ProvoCraft to have exclusives on certain products. This is one of 8 CB folders that are exclusive to one of them. I really like the open spaces, I'm thinking of putting letters inside them, for something different. The owl is from Hero Art and the ribbon is from Making Memories. I'm looking forward to using the other folders.
I've been getting a lot of calls about my Cricut University classes at Hobby Lobby. So, I put a call into the Mgr. to see if there are any open dates to add a Cricut 101 for all you lucky Cricut-teers that got yours for Christmas. The class Saturday is full and I've started a waiting list. NOT COMPLAINING I'm blessed to have a place to do the classes, which I love doing! Have a great day!
Just wait until you see what I did last night with the Cricut! I was quite pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment