Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A little bit of thanks



  • Good Morning everyone! I'm struggling with it being December 2 already!! OH MY! this year is going fast. Can you believe it? Thank goodness I have all my Christmas shopping and cards made. Now I can get busy and get my scrapbooking all caught up. I've been playing with my new Cricut cartridges, I will share one with you tomorrow. Here's one of those cards I mentioned yesterday that I found in a box. The stamps are all SU ones, again I am not sure if they're still available. I'm pretty sure the flowers are from Watercolor Gardens, squares from Little Shapes and I think at the time the words were part of a hostess set. I can tell how different my style was now compared to then, but I still like this. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment