Sunday, December 06, 2009

Cuttlebug thanks

Blessings this Sunday morning! I'm so happy to say out loud," everyone is moved in and unpacked!" WOW! what a busy weekend. This is a card I threw together using some of the "scrap-stash" I even pulled out the chair at the sewing machine and did a little stitching. The stamp is from SU and the paper is from one of the DCWV glitter paper pads. I don't know which pad because the pieces were in the stash. I even stamped then embossed the saying on a piece I cut using the Nestabilities. This turned out to be a "multi-step" quick stash card. ha ha ha!
Both of the Cricut classes at Hobby Lobby were awesome. I tell you the ladies in both classes were so understanding. Somehow I left home without their handouts, which had the steps to making one the pages, so I had to just talk them through that one. Of course, I will send them the handout!! And I am not sure but I think both the Cricuts must have been having a menopausal day they did not want to do what I knew they could do. But we fooled them and just used bigger pieces of paper. Maybe they thought the moon was full. But we managed to get through that and even learned a few tips on how to work through problems. They are all excited about the Cricut University class beginning in January. Donna, one of the girls asked if they were going to receive a diploma when completed and I said,"sure that is a job for my very talented husband to make for us on the computer". We even decided to called ourselves "Cricuteers". I mentioned I read that one someones blog and thought it was funny. They are such a fun-loving group and so caring about each other and to think we just started these friendships over the past few months! I tell you all, crafting is truly a gift from God look what it does!
Well, today is my granddaughter, Gabby's birthday celebration, she is 10! So, Pops and I take her to lunch and out shopping to pick out her gift. This is something we started as soon as each one was old enough to go with us (without Mom and Dad). They all loving having the chance to pick out whatever they want, and sometimes it is really weird stuff, well we think so, but they love it. What is really amazing is that they always want to pick out something for the other siblings. Isn't that awesome?
Oh! I have to mention that Ethan, grandson #1, who is 5, made a basket yesterday in his basketball game! I am a proud and blessed Bubbe!
Hope you all enjoyed the video!
Everyone have a great day and watch for tomorrows posting it looks to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment