Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cuttlebug Hello

This is one of the Cuttlebug folders that I hardly ever use. It is definitely not one of my favorites! But I did this design for a Cuttlebug class I taught and I thought it turned out pretty good. I embossed the flower on the white cardstock, colored it with chalk inks and then using a 1 inch circle punch for the center cut out the circle, Cuttlebugged it with the bubbles folder then ran through the Xyron sticker machine. The letters were also cut using a Cuttlebug die cut, again not something I was too impressed with, I would rather stamp the saying, use my computer or use my Cricut. None the less it was a pretty quick card to make. The moral of the story is don't give up on something the first time you use it, keep trying you will come up with a good card eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy

    Love your card.
    You might want to try some of those numerous circle stamps out there for the center of the flower. Stamp Your Art Out had one saying "Another bloomin' birthday." You can also give the center of the flower a pop with some BIG brads.
    I bet that folder just might get used a bit more by you now. :)
    Can't wait for your next video.
    kd

    ReplyDelete