Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Page Cricut Tags

Good Monday Morning! I'm going to try and get back to the "norm" whatever that is. ha ha I wanted to share a scrapbook page I sent to Cutterscreek Design team. I used My Mind's Eye paper 12x12 for the base, the Cricut Limited Edition Very Merry Tags cartridge for the tree, sparkle paper and, green card stock for base from HL. I edged the tree with Chestnut Roan Colorbox ink. I also used Child's First Year to cut out the mom and child skater and the star was hand cut and covered with Stickles. I used Cutterscreek Twinkle Dots for the little 3-D dots on the tree. I used the scraps of sparkle paper and Cuttlebug dies to cut the extra snowflakes. I will add the journaling later. If you need more info to reproduce this please drop me a note and I will get them to you!
Oh yeah, the little girl in the photo is yours truly. Hope you have a great day and this inspires you to do a little scrapbooking! Watch for another video this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment