Thursday, December 31, 2009

ATC



Something different! Last year I was really into making ATC cards. I joined swaps all over the world and received lots of really cool ones and some not so cool ones. ATC (artist trading cards) is a great way to use up scraps, try out techniques and collect. This is one of the first ones for a swap with the theme of "sewing". I probably have over 1000 ATCs. You ask "what in the world are you going to do with them?" I don't have a real purpose except to collect them and look through my many albums for a new/old ideas. They're a great "little" expression of art. Why not try your hand at it? There are NO rules except for the size 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. Have a great day. Be safe if you are going out tonight to celebrate New Years! See you next year! Hopefully with a new video I did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment