Saturday, November 28, 2009

Children's Church Project

Good Morning! hope you all survived the big shopping day yesterday. I made one mad dash to Michaels Thursday night to pick up on the 60% off Cricut Cartridges. I ended up with 8 but wait I bought 2 of the same kind and 2 I already have ... WHAT WAS I THINKING?????? So, I got back up at 6am and went back to return those 2 extras and bummer there weren't any there I didn't already have... wait that's not a bummer that means I have a lot and am a blessed Cricut girl! I will be making some new goodies using the new cartridges in the weeks to come. Oh! Steve and I are working on my video tonight so hopefully it will go live Sunday.
Here is a treat I made for my little ones at Church this week. They are learning about Noah, so what better way to help them remember the verse of the week then to attach it to a rainbow and give them animal crackers. It turned out really cute. I used Hello Kitty cartridge to cut out the rainbow, then colored in the rainbow with Bic markers and hand wrote the verse (they are all too young to read, but hopefully mom and dad will read it to them). Well, off to the studio to work on future projects for the Gypsy classes coming in Jan and Feb. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment