Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Celtic Wedding Card

This is a wedding card I made for a co-worker. She wanted something Irish and what better way to create that but to use the Cuttlebug Celtic Knot embossing folder and green Co-ordinations paper. The little bride and groom were colored with copic markers. I can't think of the stamp right now I will look it up later.
I have 2 December Cricut classes ready to go and now I am working on the new Cricut University classes starting January 2010. I am also setting up a program to rent out my Cricut cartridges. I should have the details on that next week. I thought this would be a good way to help my students become more familiar with the many out there, get a few more pages finished and see which ones they really need to buy.
Hope you have your goodies for Thanksgiving ready to go, I do. But I of course, I will get something posted for those of us who are die-hard bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment