Saturday, October 03, 2009

Tickled Pink Pig

Well, here's a new one for my blog. This is a card I received from Tricia. She is a new friend, I met at one of my Cuttlebug classes. She sent me this card and I asked her permission to share this. The cutest thing about this card is that the pig circle spins around. TOO stinkin' cute. Thanks Tricia!! Today I am at the craft show, wish me well, made lots of goodies hoping to come home with empty boxes. Next week it's back to scrapbooking, I'm way behind. I'll share some of them along with my cards. Especially the ones that I use my new Gypsy and Cricut to make. You know months ago I said I was going to share videos with you, well the first one has actually been videoed and Steve is going to help me edit it Sunday. 
Hope you are all celebrating WORLD CARD MAKING DAY today. My craft sis and I are holding a MITI at Hobby Lobby Eastgate, she was so gracious to help me. Have a great weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment