Saturday, October 10, 2009

Scrapbooking

Well, is this too stinkin' cute or what?? This is my oldest grandson Ethan. He is trying out his new work equipment he got at Bubbe's favorite Home De Pot.... that's how we say it. I want to share some scrapbooking ideas with you since the Scrapbooking Cricut style is becoming such a popular class. The title was cut using my Cricut. You will notice I usually do one maybe two photos per page. That is because I am just capturing moments with Pops and Bubbe. Both my daughter-in-laws do scrapbooks for their children of all the other memories. I LOVE LOVE LOVE scrapbooking. I have been doing it for over 14 years I think and boy has my style changed. I might just drag out one of my first pages and share it with you it is a real HOOT!!! have a great weekend I am off to teach at Hobby Lobby this morning and then to SYAO. Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment