Monday, October 26, 2009

The Pink ELEPHANT Challenge #38

Well, finally got around to doing a challenge. This was an easy one for me. I always enjoy doing the challenges over at thepinkstamper.blogspot.com. This one was a recipe of black, distress and hardware. So, I used an embossed paper that was already distressed, black cardstock and a brad inside the crocheted flower my friend Ginny Lee makes. I even used my Sizzix mover and shapers die cut to make this card. I haven't put a sentiment on the inside yet, I think I will make it a sympathy card. I am so excited I was able to complete 15 scrapbook pages today! Yippee!! Now, I have to get those 3 disc full of photos printed so I can start all over. This is the most I ahve been behind in my scapbooking for years. But I will be caught up by the end of the year that is my goal! have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at TPE this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty pretty card!! Happy you joined us this week at TPE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this - that flower is really striking.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a pretty card. I love the embossing and distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply gorgeous. Thanks so much for creating with us @ TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!! Great take on the challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete