Saturday, October 31, 2009

Judith stamps

Good morning. wanted to share a quick card with you. This is another one I designed for SYAO this past summer for a display board. All the stamps are Stamps by Judith. I did a little masking in the 3 squares. Orange is not one of my favorite colors so I really struggled with this card. But in the end it turned out alright and I ended up buying all the stamps. Of course! Hey today I understand that the new Holiday Cuttlebug Folders are available at SYAO. Give them a call and see if they have any left! (513-793-4558)
Well, I am off to Hobby Lobby this morning for another Scrapbooking Cricut Style class. It is a full class again I am so pleased!! My son, Justin, designed my punch card for these classes I'll scan it tonight and share with you tomorrow. For all the girls who take 10 Cricut classes they will get the 11th free. I first posted 12 get 13, but I was looking at my "wishful calendar" you know the one where you wish there were more hours in a day which would add up to a 13th month?!? honey please..... Oh well, they'll get the idea. I think there will also be one for the Cuttlebug Mania classes, since I do a series of them as well. I love to teach and share what I learn and I love to give stuff away, I just don't have a lot of stuff to give away so I will give of myself. How about that? Have a great day and don't forget about the time change. We really do get one more hour in our day today!! Yipee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment