Saturday, October 24, 2009

I know ... I know... it's late for my posting. I had the first KIDS KLUB class today at Hobby Lobby and it was a great SUCCESS!! It was a full class and the children enjoyed it so much they asked to be signed up for next month's class! WOW!  Ginny Lee and I are so very excited to see this was such a loved class. Next month we'll be able to take more students. So if you have children who are interested call early!
Now, here is the card I mentioned that Kristen, one of the ladies that took my Cuttlebug Mania class at Hobby Lobby sent me. I was so very surprised and pleased to get a card in the mail, especially from a new friend. THANKS KRISTEN this is an awesome card. She used the spider web cuttlebug folder, MS spider punch and I am not sure the stamp or the ribbon but that ribbon is perfect. Hope you all had a great Saturday. I have my hubby working up in the studio hanging up some more cutain rods for my punches. He is so good to me. Got to get busy putting together the Cricut class for next Saturday and I am excited about my new class concept I will announcing in the next few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment