Thursday, October 01, 2009

CB Butterfly Gift Card and Gypsy

This is a little gift card I did for a friend, but also used the same idea for a class. The purpose of showing this in the class was to show how to use Nestabilities and your Cuttlebug. I used the long scallop rectangle Nestie for my card base, scallop circles and then the CB butterfly die and embossing folder. I really like those butterflies.
Update on the Gypsy... I was on hold for 1 hours and 30minutes last night waiting to ask a tech why my Cars and Pooh cartridges wouldn't load. They put me on hold again OH!!! say another 20 minutes off and on trying to figure out what I had to do.
Well, you have to register on Cricut.com and download the Gypsy info. NO paperwork in the box to tell you that. duh!!! That took probably 20 minutes, then you have to calibrate your Cricut with the Gypsy and upload stuff to it that took 40 minutes or there abouts. Then.... the "cars" cartridge went in but NOT Pooh. So, I had to call again, this time waiting 2 hours and 22 minutes!!!! Then after working with them for 35 minutes not counting all the times they put me on hold, they decided there was something wrong with my Pooh cartridge and they would send me a new one. HONEY PLEASE!!!!!!!! Other than all that junk, I am satisfied with how easy it is to move around on it and I've actually used it to cut several things that I saved. OH! yeah I downloaded everything to the new Pink Cricut, haven't tried it on the "boy" Criciut ( that's how I keep them apart ha ha) So, bottom line don't give up if you have a Gypsy it is a good thing!! sorry Martha... have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment