Monday, October 19, 2009

Baby boy Airplane Card

Here's another card from the Basic Grey card kit. Is this too stinkin' cute? The airplane is a chipboard diecut. I'm going to check my Cricut cartridges and see if there is an airplane I could use for another card. I am really trying to use my Cricut more and more. Check out http://www.cricut.com/ if you want to keep up with what is going on and lots of folks share tips and tricks on using the Cricut and the new Gypsy. Well, things are slowing down a bit for me. I have a Kids Klub class at Hobby Lobby this weekend, it is full now Yippee!! then a Cricut class, CB Mania and a couple in November and then a break for the month of December. I plan to catch up on ALL my scrapbooking and design some new classes. I hope to have a monthly Scrapbook Cricut Club, where we all get together learn some new tricks and do a couple of pages. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment