Friday, September 25, 2009

Verses Memories

Good Morning! Today is the first Scrapbook Cricut Style at Hobby Lobby, and it is a full class!  I will scan the pages we did and share them next week. I designed this card for Verses Rubber Stamps but it wasn't chosen to be a SOM, so I am sharing it with you. I loved the colors together and I am not a "pink" type person. The stamp is sort of a word collage, where the word "Memories" is vertical and the rest of the saying is printed out horizontally. I like to try and use sentiment stamps in different ways, so I separated them. I should have scanned the whole verse so you could have seen it. dudh!!? Well, anyway here is what it says: " Life brings tears, smiles and memories. The tears dry, the smile fades, but the memories live on forever"  I think this would be an excellent stamp to use on a scrapbook page. I also used the CB embossing folder and the SU scallop border punch. This was the first bow I tied using the Bow-easy, I tell you that is the easiest way to tie a bow and the big white brad is from HL.
 Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment