Friday, September 11, 2009

Santa and Child

Well, this is too weird my post for today didn't post until late not sure why. I was at a Convention all day and just checked in. Sorry!
Here's another Christmas card I pulled together. I still have 82 to make, but I am getting there. I used a white core cardstock and cuttlebugged it with the snowdots folder. I forgot to look and see what stamp company this is, I will have to look later and let you all know. I have a method for making these 200 Christmas cards. I pulled out all my Christmas boxes and have decided to use them all at least once. There are some in there I have never used. Did I ever mention I love stamps???? The technique I used was Distress Inks on glossy paper and stamped image using Stazon. Well, back to the work station to see if I can get at least two more finished before going to bed. I hope tomorrow I can get to a couple challenges, I spent most of the evening getting my class kits together. I still have openings at my "new" class at Hobby Lobby Eastgate if you live in the Cincinnati area come join us. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment