Saturday, August 08, 2009

Waxy Cuttlebug and Unity Stamps

It's Saturday and I get another play day in the studio, "guilt free" Steve is going to golf all day, and I have all the house work finished and laundrey caught up! YIPEE!! So, I pulled out this new stamp I got this past week from.. Yes you guessed it, Unity Stamps, my waxy cuttlebug techique, and made my first Harvest Card. I love love love candycorn and it loves my "hips" hee hee so I had to get this stamp set. I am getting ready for my Cuttelbug 1 class on August 22, it is a full class and is the last time I am going to do this particular series. I have more classes scheduled as you'll see under class schedule, I think the CB #5 is filling up pretty fast too. I am so anxious to show the new Cuttlebug folders to the ladies. Well, I want to try and do some more scrapbooking and get caught up on that too.  

1 comment: