Friday, August 21, 2009

Harvest Moon

I just bought this stamp a week ago and I am loving it. I saw a card similar to this one is a Cardmaker magazine and decided to give it a try. I cut the circle out of heavy cardstock using my Spellbinders diecut, taped it over my card front and inked it in using Distress inks. I then stamped the tree using Colorbox Chestnut Roan, and accented the circles with Stickles. The verse stamp is from a Stampin Up set, can't remember the name ( Whimsey something) and I just drew in those little black birds. I also used my "Cool tool" to add the texture look. I am going to try a similar design and make the tree look like a Christmas tree. If it works I'll share it. This is also the tree stamp I used earlier last Friday and did it in blues, this stamp is looking like it's going to become a favorite. Have a great Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment