Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cool Collage Challenge Day #161


Here is another day over at 365 Cards I wanted to join in on. This was called Cool Collage Day 161. I am not quite up to speed with a daily card yet but I love their challenges and ideas. Collage is one of my most favorite things to do because there are NO rules and NO mistakes. This one is made using Art Declassified and Stampers Anonymous stamps and a technique I learned from the Tim Holtz DVD. I layered it on a piece of a cardboard box I tore the covering off. Why not give collage a try? If you want you can send it to me and I will post what you do. You can email it to me at Peggy@bubbesbiz.com and put in the subject line what challenge you are doing and don't forget to attach it to http://365cards.blogspot.com/ maybe you will win a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment