Saturday, August 22, 2009

Class Update

 Update!! I made a mistake on the date of the Cuttlebug-itis 2 class at Stamp Your Art Out!! OPPS!!  It is suppose to be September 26th, Saturday 1:30-4:30. I am sorry if this caused a problem for anyone!! I know it messed up a few folks at the store again sorry about that. If you have any questions about the classes please contact me at peggy@bubbesbiz.com. Thanks for letting me know I made a type-o! Oh! yeah and by the way this may not be the last time offered if people keep signing up for the class. I don't want anyone to be left out!!!!!!! So as long as there is a need for the Cuttlebug-itis classes I am very HAPPY to do them. As you all know I LOVE MY CUTTLEBUG! have a great weekend.
I would also like to thank all you ladies who attended the class today I had a great time and you all did an awesome job. I would love to see what you come up with now that you have learned all these cool techniques. I look forward to see you in the future classes!!

1 comment:

  1. Peggy. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your class yesterday at SYAO. Best class I have taken in a long time. You are awesome. Thanks. Looking forward to next Saturday's class
    Thanks again
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete