Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Hi Girls! I promised a lady who was in the stamp store this weekend that I would try to find the stamps that are used to make the perfect quilled rose. Well, I did some research and here is what I have found. www.quillingsuperstore.com has a variety of stamps called "BLOOMERS", along with videos and tools to get what they call the perfect quilled rose. It looks pretty cool. I do some quilling but I've never used these products, so if anyone has please leave me a comment so I can pass the info on. Hope this helps! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment