Sunday, August 30, 2009

altered art

Good Sunday everyone. This is truly going to be a rest day for us. We are going to grill out burgers and enjoy this great weather. Hope you will too.
I wanted to do a little something different today and show you another one of my "loves", altered art. I love taking a break from the "norm" if there is such a thing and do something a little out there. I love this idea of using a book cover as you base to build you art. I used several Stampers Anonymous stamps, Diamond glaze on the wings to give that glossy look, and a door knob from Home Depot. I used my Ten Second Studios metal and tools to do the spine of the book. I purchased the hanger last year at a stamp convention and have no idea who it was, sorry. Enjoy!! I have some other goodies to share tomorrow. I am also looking forward to catching up on the challenges on there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment