Tuesday, September 01, 2009

365 Challenge day 182

Okay, I am a day behind on my challenges. I worked all day yesterday with Connie V (CJ) in her studio getting ready for future classes and for a convention we are going to on the 10th. We had to each make 50 card fronts for a swap they do. OH MY!!! I'll scan my card later and show you what CJ designed for me. I didn't even have to think hard!


So, here is my day #182 challenge for 365 Challenge. You were to use a "sports" ball somewhere on your card. I used this old SU set, new star cuttlebug folder and stamped the ball on orange paper,cut it out and popped it. I used my school colors, Loveland High, brought back some memories. Hope you enjoy! There are more challenge submissions coming I need to get caught up. Have a great day!!

http://365cards.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment