Thursday, July 02, 2009

Scrap days


This is a card I designed for my card class last Friday. The sketch is a really good one to use your scraps. I pulled out some scraps, used my computer to do the printed Happy Birthday and threw it together. The flowers were punched out of scraps using the Marvy flower and circle punches. QUICK & SIMPLE So, go drag out some scraps and see what you can come up with. Have a great day!
* update: I just found out that the verse on my frog card "time's fun when you're having flies" is a stamp. You can get it in a set called THAT'S FUNNY #113250 cost $23.95 from Stampin Up. I was flipping through one of their 2009 catalogs and was so surprised to see it. I've looked through the catalog tons of times and missed it. I wanted to make sure to let you all know. I'm not a StampinUp Rep., but I am sure you can go to their website and look for one in your area. Sorry I missed this, but now we know. . p.s. wanted to also thank all of you for checking in on my blog and leaving such awesome comments! I am having such great fun doing this I never thought I would enjoy it so much! Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment