Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! We are off to the parade and Taco Bell, this is our tradition. It is suppose to storm tonight so we may not see the fireworks. bummer! Wanted to share a quick card with you in case you are stuck inside tonight like me.  This is a cool techique, I used versamark on the yellow background and them embossed it with white embossing powder, then used versa mark again on the green to add layers. This was another one of those stamps that no one wanted to buy because they couldn't figure out a way to use it, after all it was just another stamp set with flowers and a verse. But after they saw this, well let's just say it worked again, and the store owner was pleased.   Yes I even bought the set... LOL!! I am working on the video keeping checking it is going to happen real soon! I can hardly wait. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment