Sunday, June 28, 2009

Recovering from the Zoo


Oh! my was it ever hot yesterday at the Columbus Zoo. But I have to brag my grandchildren were the greatest!! No complaining or whinning!! and we were there for 4 1/2 hrs. WOW! And I did get to see the gaint land turtle and the elephants so it made my day. I am a little sore today from all the walking and back rides for the kids, but it was well worth it. Steve made it home from Alabama in time to go, so needless to say he will probably sleep most of the day, which means I can play upstairs in the studio.... 
News Flash!! Haylie Jo, over at CropStop.com emailed me and has already placed my pre-order for the additional Cuttlebug embossing folders I mentioned the other day! I tell you this girl is  awesome!!! If I were you I would check her out, if your local stores don't know anything about them yet, she doesn't miss a beat when it comes to  knowing what is new out there!! I understand they won't be here until Oct. but just in time for the Christmas card rush! The one with trees all over is the one I plan to use with that cute dog stamp I shared sometime back.. "Finding the right tree" it is perfect! Here is a card using the Scorpal that Beate over at Splitcoaststampers.com did. If you can't find it let me know and I will get you the directions. (Thanks Beate)
  Well, better get going to church and then it's back to the studio to play quietly while Steve catches up on some rest. Have a blessed day! later

No comments:

Post a Comment