Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF


Well another work week has come and gone. This week I spent the entire week working on scrapbooking my pages and making 65 bridal shower invitations, both jobs I do for hire. I will ask my client if it is okay to share a few of her pages once the job is completed. So, for today I pulled out a card I did in one of my home classes. It is using the cuttlebug, the Cricut, the scallop circle nestability, stamp Inkadinkado, brad Making Memories and that awesome flower is one that my very good friend Ginny Lee crocheted for me, she is so very talented. Then for my birthday she made a big jar of them for me to use in my personal scrapbooking. I will scan one of the pages when I complete it and share that too. So enjoy your weekend. I won't be able to post until Monday, I along with my friend CJ will be in Akron working on our Copics Certification. I will show you what we did next week. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I have an Etsy account where I sell my cards and soon some scrapbook pages. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment