Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sneak upstairs to the studio


Well, Steve is napping, I had him working in the yard all morning so he deserves a break. Not to mention it gives me time to come to the studio and post something on createwithbubbe.blogspot. Oh yeah, let me fill you in on the reasoning behind me mentioning the createwithbubbe.blogspot on every post. I have been getting a lot of emails saying that they can't google my blog. So I asked the expert, CJ ( the other sis on craftjunkies.blogspot.com). I call her the Professor when I need proof-reading done and now blog-posting help ( I think we were separated at birth and just don't know it yet we have so much in common, well except for the professor stuff). She was told that the more you mention your actual blog name in your postings the easier it is for google to find you and it would be suggested to do it for about a week or so. So, that is why I keep mentioning createwithbubbe.blogspot in all the postings. There I did it, how many times?? that should take care of it for a while. Now on to creating. Here is a card I did about a month ago using a new sizzix die I got. I just love this flower. I have a hard time justifying buying a die when I have the all time awesome CRICUT EXPRESSION and #___ cartridges ( can't put down the number Steve reads my blog hee hee) but this flower is too stinkin' cute. I also used a Great Impressions stamp for the butterflies. The stamp is one where all three butterflies are each in a square, but I stamped them on printed paper and cut them out and "snot-dotted" with foam tape. Oh yeah "snot-dotted" is one of my made-up words that I use to explain, foam tape or pop-dots. It's a Peggy thing. And of course the card was simple and quick. Don't know what to title my Saturday posts yet... I will .. wait maybe  "sneakin' upstairs Saturday" I think I like it.. later

No comments:

Post a Comment