Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Beginnings


Well, today is the beginning of my very own blog, Createwithbubbe.blogspot.com. I spend many hours a week reading many others and decided I wanted to share some of my ideas and techiques. Just to let you know what you can expect to see I will tell you a few things I love to do. I love to scrapbook, stamp, do cardmaking, mixed media, metal work, beading and teach all of the above. I hope to share lots of ideas, old and new and have a new idea for you often. I would also love to hear from you and have you share ideas with me. So let's get started

The card today is one I made a few months ago. I bought this stamp at my local stamping store here in Cincinnati, Ohio. I paid just 75 cents for it at a used stamp sale. It is a Magenta stamp and the ribbon I got at Michaels in the discount bin. Hope you enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment